JACKERY PRODUCT VIDEO PROPOSAL
We think. We plan. We communicate. We create. We have fun. We love what we do and we can’t do it without surrounding ourselves with amazing people.
Meet your HighFive team.
Partner. Creative. Strategy Nerd.
Jeff has over 20 years of experience as an award winning creative and now co-founder of HighFive in Greenville, South Carolina. In his past life, Jeff cut his teeth at some amazing creative shops like BBDO, LBVD, and Mullen to name a few where his work has been recognized by Communication Arts, Lürzer’s Archive, Addy Awards, Best Ads on TV, the PGA awards for best campaign. When he’s not face down in his coffee, he’s hanging with his wife and three daughters.
Wellington Payne (aka. Wello)
Partner. Creative genius. Thinker and doer.
With over 12 years of professional experience in branding design, Wellington loves to get into the details and heart of every project. He calls Greenville, SC home with his wife and two kiddos. He has a deep love for his community and the clients we serve. As a functioning coffeeholic, he realizes his problem, and refuses to seek help. Typically, Wellington spends some of his free time providing comms to his squadmates in another dimension as an avid gamer.
Meet the video production team.
EMMY Award Winning Director
Post-Production Director, EMMY Award Winning Editor
Sara Beth Trimble
Here’s some work.
Brands we’ve given a HighFive
Let’s talk numbers.
PLANNING & CONCEPTING - $23,200
|Writing for 1 script||$1,200|
PRODUCTION - $69,300*
|Location Fees & Rentals||$8,000|
|Travel & Accommodations
(Talent and Crew)
|** OPTIONAL Photography||$6,000|
EDITING - $11,900
Jackery Product Video
Scope of Work
- We find and scout the location to film
- We source talent (actor and voiceover)
- We coordinate with your team to create a shotlist
- We write (1) script
- 3 rounds of revisions
- Additional revisions billed at $150/hour
- Filming in the South Carolina and North Carolina area
- 1 camera
- 3 days + a photography studio day
- 10-person crew
- 4 adult talent for 2 days
- 2 adult talent for 1 day
- 2 child talent for 1 day
- 5 edit revisions
- Animated closing call to action with logo
- Up to 32 hours of editing
- (1) videos for web (up to 1:30 minutes)
- Up to (5) cut downs up to :30 seconds in length
- (50) edited high-resolution photos
- Videos delivered in a high-resolution 4k.
Gear we may use
- Canon C500 Mark ii
- Canon C300 Mark iii
- Canon C70
- Cinema lenses
- Professional monitors
- Full lighting package
We will store a copy of your project backed up online for up to 2 years at no cost to you. Please note we do not make any guarantees against the failure of the drive or any loss of data.
You own all of the footage. We will store the files with us but are happy to provide the footage if you ever need it. All we ask is you cover our hard drive costs (or provide your own hard drive) and pay a $100/hour transfer fee.
Extra expenses not covered in the quote
- Additional revisions beyond the ones quoted. Additional revisions billed at $150/hour with a 2-hour minimum.
- Music expenses beyond the royalty-free soundtracks we provide.
- Any stock audio, video, or photography that costs us to acquire.
- Any animation beyond what was quoted.
- Talent expenses such as a voiceover artist or actor beyond what was quoted.
- Location day rate and rental costs beyond what was quoted.
- Set design and creation.
- Any travel costs beyond what was quoted.